Celene Publishing commits to protect your privacy, to keep your personal information safe, and to use any personal information provided through its website www.celenepublishing.gr or through our cooperation as is appropriate.
The private information you will provide us with such as your First and Last name, Country, Region, City, Zip Code, e-mail, Address, Phone Number, VAT identification number, Profession, we use only when there is a legal reason to including:
- Providing you with the services you request us to and are needed to complete our obligations in this context.
- Protecting and ensuring your legal interests as well as our own.
- Offer you the appropriate updates for our services and products by sending you the necessary information.
With your consent, you responsibly state that you are over 16 years old. People who are under 16 years old can use this website with the participation or approval of a parent or a legal guardian. You also consent for us to store and use your personal information in order to provide you with personalized services according to the “Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.”
Receiving and storing your personal information will be achieved only if you choose to provide them, for example, during our cooperation, by contacting us through e-mail, by signing up as our customer to use our services and purchase products, or if you register as users of our website.
You have the right to ask for your private information to be deleted either by using the “Unsubscribe” choice included at the bottom of all company e-mails as well as of all Newsletters or by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.
The personal data registered at Celene Publishing will be used and processed according to the current binding International, European, and Greek laws. Celene Publishing will not convey your personal information to third parties except for the people who work and collaborate with the company, in order to improve the services provided by the company and to inform its users. For this purpose, your personal information may be saved in cloud and may be shared with collaborators of the company Celene Publishing located abroad. However, our company demands and binds its collaborators to use your personal information exclusively, without sharing them with third parties that are not part of the company’s workforce.
Every individual which registers his or her personal information to Celene Publishing has the right to access them and receive additional information concerning their processing, the right to amend his or her personal information, and the right to request the restriction of the processing of his or her personal data in the following cases:
- when in doubt of the accuracy of the provided personal information until they are verified,
- when you do not wish to delete your personal data and instead of deleting them, you request the restriction of their use,
- when your personal data are not necessary for processing purposes but are necessary for the consolidation, exercise, and support of legal claims,
- when you do not agree with the processing of your personal data and until the verification of the existence of legal reasons that have to do with us and surpass the reasons why you are against to their processing.
The Terms of Service, the use of the website, www.celenepublishing.gr, as well as all the electronic transaction conducted through the e-shop of the company are governed by the Greek Law and qualified to resolve any issue that may occur are the Courts of Patras.